When you come home late at night you want to be sure you can access your home quickly and safely through a garage door that is dependable. That’s why Homecraft® installs garage doors systems from C.H.I. Overhead doors, one of the top garage door manufacturers in the U.S.
C.H.I. produces the highest quality garage doors by integrating premium quality materials with superior designs and workmanship, all while maintaining a strong focus on end user satisfaction. Dedicated to providing top quality overhead doors Delaware, C.H.I. backs its products with the best customer service and dealer support in the industry. It is clear why it is your best choice is to have Homecraft® install your Delaware garage door.
Delaware Garage Door Features
- Door sections are formed from 27-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior galvanized draw quality steel
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue- and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- Long-lasting rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- Bottom weather seal plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of 7 different colors
- Superior insulating R-Value of 8.72
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
Garage Door Openers
Once we’ve installed your beautiful new C.H.I. garage door, how will you open it? We’ve got that covered too!
Homecraft® installs quality garage door openers from Lift-Master. Power, durability, and smooth operation are just some of the features that make Lift-Master Garage Door Openers outstanding performers. Lift-Master garage door openers feature:
- Quiet operation
- Heavy-duty construction
- One-half horse power motor for dependable service
- Dual front & rear lighting
- Easily programmable security codes
- Computer programmed remote control
- Automatic safety reverse/automatic door stop
- Manual release handle