Materials matter when it comes to home improvement projects, especially in a siding replacement. After all, the longevity and overall performance of your new siding will depend on your choice. One siding material that remains popular today is vinyl–and its popularity is not unearned. Homecraft® Inc., one of the area’s leading roofers and siding contractors, shares some of the best features of vinyl siding.
1. Superior Versatility. Vinyl siding has come a long way from the flimsy, plastic-looking material it used to be. Now it can mimic the natural beauty of cedar shakes, wood clapboard and other traditional siding materials. Vinyl is also available in a full range of colors, profiles and finishes–whatever your home’s architectural style, there’s a vinyl siding that can complement it.
2. Great Durability. The vinyl siding options available today are designed for greater durability, allowing them to withstand the harshest weather conditions. They last longer now, as well, providing decades of reliable weather protection, especially when installed and maintained by a premier roofing and siding company like Homecraft® Inc.
3. Reasonable Price. Compared to other siding options, vinyl is more cost-effective. The material itself is generally lightweight, which makes it faster and easier to install, allowing you to save more on labor costs.
4. Low-Maintenance Requirements. Vinyl siding remains beautiful and vibrant for longer because the color is baked into the material itself. This also means it won’t require scraping, painting or staining. It won’t take much to keep this siding option looking good–it’s highly resistant to scratches and other cosmetic damage, and will need only the occasional cleaning.
5. Unmatched Energy Performance. Choosing vinyl siding can help keep your energy bills to a minimum. Homecraft® Inc. carries only the highest quality vinyl siding from Mastic®. Check out our Mastic Structure® Home Insulation System™ Siding, which combines the latest siding technologies and high-performance insulating foam. It keeps your home thermally comfortable no matter the season–minus the high energy costs. This incredible siding option also reduces noise intrusion from the outside, allowing for a calmer, more relaxing indoor environment.
Homecraft® Inc. is not only your roof repair expert–we also specialize in vinyl siding installation. With our top-tier options from the leading brands, we’ll help keep your home lovely, comfortable, and energy-efficient. We proudly serve the areas in and around Newark, Middletown and Bear, DE. Call us today at (302) 798-0302 or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation.