Homecraft® is a certified installer of Andersen Replacement Windows, giving you a high quality option should you desire to install wood windows in your home. Andersen is one of the most recognizable names in the window industry, with a century-long track record of window innovation and quality.
The Andersen wood replacement windows installed by Homecraft® provide superior thermal insulating performance, with high-efficiency glass packages and a patented exterior cladding system. And they are beautiful windows you’ll be proud to have in your home!
Andersen® Window Features:
- Twenty-year Limited Warranty for glass
- Ten year Limited Warranty for other products and components
- Fully transferable warranty
- Solid wood core
- Wood parts thoroughly sprayed with or dipped in water repellent preservative for durability
- Exclusive, patented weather proofing system completely covers exterior wood and ends scraping, puttying, and painting
- Long lasting beauty
- Protection against weather, moisture, sun, salt air
- 35-41% better energy efficiency
- Carefully engineered weather stripping seals out drafts and dust for superior comfort and reliability
- Custom made hardware which is strong, easy-operating, and long lasting